- Band 5
- Full/Part-time hours available
- £22,128 to £28,746 p.a. pro rata
- 09/07/2018 23:59
Are you a caring and compassionate registered nurse looking for a fresh start then why not come and work in for Dorset HealthCare, we may have just the role for you.
If you are interested in moving to Dorset we also offer a generous relocation package of up to £5,000. For further details on relocation expenses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing integrated mental health and community services we are the largest health care provider in Dorset. We are committed to providing excellent standards of care to our patients and we know that to enable us to do this, the continuous professional development of staff in a supportive environment has to be a top priority for us, and it is!
Our inpatient units care for a wide variety of patients, offering sub-acute medical, palliative care and rehabilitation. These are exciting, vibrant and rewarding places to work where all are focused on providing the highest standards of patient care and experience.
You will need enthusiasm and a commitment to provide the highest standards of care to patients, relatives and carers, and the ability to provide professional clinical leadership. You will need to have an interest in working with older people and have good communication and organisational skills.
In return we can also offer you:
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
- You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS Pension scheme
- Health & Wellbeing service
- Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
- NHS discounts
- Salary sacrifice scheme including work related learning, childcare vouchers, cars, cycles, home technology equipment and buying and selling of annual leave
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
This role is available for full-time and part-time hours.
Refer a friend or family member to apply for this post and if they are appointed, you will receive £250 for the introduction. To make a referral please see complete the online referral form Refer a Friend.
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments.Applicants who subscribe to the DBS update service and are able to present a valid DBS certificate will not incur a charge.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Sister, Helen de Jonge on 01305 362021 or Senior Sister, Shirley Dow on 01305 363738
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180