- Band 5
- Full/Part-time hours available
- Westminster Hospital
- £22,128 to £28,746 p.a., pro rata
- 25/03/2018 23:59
Slice of the good life in North Dorset - are you a caring and compassionate registered nurse looking for a fresh start? Based in the pretty market town of Shaftesbury, made famous in the much loved "Hovis" advert, our friendly community hospital is based next to Gold Hill.
We are committed to providing excellent standards of care to our patients and we know that to enable us to do this, the continuous professional development of staff in a supportive environment has to be a top priority for us, and it is.
Our inpatient units care for a wide variety of patients, offering sub-acute medical, palliative care and rehabilitation. These are exciting, vibrant and rewarding places to work where all are focused on providing the highest standards of patient care and experience.
You will need enthusiasm and a commitment to provide the highest standards of care to patients, relatives and carers, and the ability to provide professional clinical leadership. You will need to have an interest in working with older people and have good communication and organisational skills.
In return we can also offer you:
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
• An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment.
• You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training.
• monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
• NHS pension scheme
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice scheme
• Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
If you are interested in working in one of the most beautiful parts of the country we also offer a generous relocation package of up to £5,000. For further details on relocation expenses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Helen Lawes, Hospital Matron on 01747 475227
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180