- Band 7
- 30 hours per week
- £31,696 to £41,787 p.a.
- 25/01/2018 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the forward thinking Community Matron Team in Purbeck
The post holder would be an active member of our developing integrated health and social care hub. Working within this team you would have the opportunity to influence and extend the excellent care offered to patients in the locality.
The role would be instrumental in supporting patients in the community aiming to reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and facilitate more rapid discharge from hospital as well as supporting the management of patients with complex long term conditions.
The successful applicant will have excellent clinical skills, and a passion for putting the patient at the center of all that they do.
In return we can also offer you:
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
- You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS pension scheme
- Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
- NHS discount and salary sacrifice scheme
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
If you are interested in working in one of the most beautiful parts of the country we also offer a generous relocation package of up to £5,000 – for more information please contact email@example.com
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments. This will only apply to candidates who are new to the Trust and not internal staff.
Applicants who subscribe to the DBS update service and are able to present a valid DBS certificate will not incur a charge.
Interviews will be held 19th January 2018
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Alison Tallant, Locality Manager 01929 557023
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277149