- Trust Temps
- Band 2, 3 or 4
- As and when required
- Trustwide and Dorset GP Practices
- £7.87 to £11.60 per hour
- 03/05/2018 23:59
Do you have recent experience of working in a busy office environment and have excellent communication and administration skills? Are you a proficient Microsoft Office user? Can you work three or more days a week?
If you’re looking for temporary work that suits your lifestyle, becoming a Dorset HealthCare Trust Temp could be right up your street.
We're looking for experienced receptionists, administrators, PAs, audio typists and secretaries who want to work on an 'as and when' basis to join Trust Temps - our in-house bank of administrators. Our bank administrators help to ensure that Trust wards, departments, community teams and local GP practices across the county - from Christchurch to Bridport and Sherborne to Weymouth - are always supported with expert admin help.
Salary - £7.87 to £9.28 per hour (Band 2), £8.67 to £10.15 per hour (Band 3), £9.92 to £11.60 per hour (Band 4)
As a Bank worker you can work flexibly to fill a temporary vacancy or short-term staffing shortages. You may be asked to work at any time, with just a few days’ – or hours’ – notice.
Joining Trust Temps will you give loads of variety so it's a chance to work in different environments; one day you could be in a clinical setting or GP practice and the next, a Head Office assignment.
Benefits of joining Trust Temps:
- By working on the Bank, you can have the flexibility to work in different teams and offices, short term assignments or for longer, full-time bookings – whatever’s right for you.
- You can choose the location and shift patterns that are right for you and you won’t be tied into contracted hours, so you may be able to accept assignments to suit your family and other commitments.
As well as competitive pay rates, you’ll be eligible for many of the benefits of permanent staff, including:
- Opportunities to work within a variety of specialist teams
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- An NHS badge entitling you to many NHS benefits
- Unsocial hours enhancements (where applicable)
- Monthly or weekly pay – your choice
- Holiday pay - as a percentage of work completed
- Trust induction and mandatory training
- Most of our sites have free parking. A real benefit!
Our dedicated team will give you all the help you need - from your recruitment to booking your first shift. You will have a comprehensive induction, mandatory training and any training essential prior to undertaking an assignment.
So, if you are a qualified administrator with plenty of recent admin experience and are available to take assignments for at least 3 or more days per week, there has never been a better time to join our team.
Interviews will be taking place at Sentinel House Poole, on the following days:
14th, 15th and 18th May 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undertake a 30 minute computer and administration skills assessment.
- Please ensure you meet the person specifications and have the relevant qualifications and recent experience required for the role before applying. This is not a training role.
- As assignments may take place in a variety of locations across Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset, access to a car would be very useful.
- Please apply as soon as possible as we will close this vacancy as soon as sufficient applications have been received.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Email email@example.com or call 01202 277152
If you have problems applying, contact