- Band 5
- Full/Part-time hours available
- Alderney Hospital
- £22,128 to £28,746 p.a.,pro rata
- 29/04/2018 23:59
Are you a caring and compassionate Registered Nurse? Then why not come and work in for Dorset HealthCare as we may have just the role for you on Jersey Ward.
Our inpatient units cares for a wide variety of patients, offering sub-acute medical, palliative care and rehabilitation. This is an exciting, vibrant and rewarding place to work where all are focused on providing the highest standards of patient care and experience.
You will need enthusiasm and a commitment to provide the highest standards of care to patients, relative and carers, and the ability to provide professional clinical leadership.You will need to have an interest in working with older people and have good communication and organisational skills.
Refer a friend or family member to apply for this post and if they are appointed, you will receive £250 for the introduction. To make a referral please see complete the online referral form.
In return we can also offer you:
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
• An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
• You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
• Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
• NHS pension scheme
• Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice scheme
• Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments
If you are interested in working in one of the most beautiful parts of the country we also offer a generous relocation package of up to £5,000 – for more information please contact email@example.com
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Kat James, Senior Sister on 01202 307688
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180