- PA to Service Director for Mental Health & Learning Disabilities
- Band 4
- Fixed Term
- 37.5 per week
- Sentinel House
- £19,409 to £22,683 p.a.
- 01/06/2018 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Personal Assistant, to cover 12 months maternity leave, to support the Service Director for Mental Health & Learning Disabilities Services. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to further their skills and be part of the Trust’s management team based here at Sentinel House in Poole.
Working within a demanding environment with changing priorities, you will need to have excellent PA, administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. You will also possess the ability to prioritise and manage your workload on a daily basis.
You will need to work seamlessly in this post, ensuring consistent approaches to Outlook, including mailbox management and the preparation and collation of information. You will need to be able to anticipate the needs of the Service Director ensuring that key information and papers are available when needed. The post holder will also need to have sound and current experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will carry out a full range of PA/Administrative tasks including but not limited to;
- Drafting and preparation of correspondence and reports
- Preparation of agendas and associated documentation for meetings, as well attending meetings to take minutes and proposed actions
- Maintaining an electronic filing system both in Outlook and on the PC
- Organising meeting venues and catering for functions, along with the coordination of attendees
- Act as first point of contact to both internal and external parties to the Trust when the Service Director is out of office.
If you are a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have a flexible approach to work, then we would love to hear from you.
Own transport is required as occasional travel across other Trust sites is required.
Interview Date: 15 June 2018
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Annouska Barrington-Evans, PA to Service Director for Mental Health & Learning Disabilities via 01202 277083 / email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277190