- District Nursing
- Band 5
- Full/Part-time hours available
- Fredrick Treves House
- £22,128 to £28,746 p.a., pro rata
- 28/06/2018 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Dorchester District Nursing Team for a full-time Band 5 Community Staff Nurse.
If you are interested in working in one of the most beautiful parts of the country we also offer a generous relocation package of up to £5,000 – for more information please contact email@example.com
You will be working in an experienced team of enthusiastic Community Nurses who put their patients first and are committed to quality Care. The team show respect ,dignity and compassion for patients and colleagues and work together to improve the lives of patients and staff in the Mid Dorset Locality.As a team and individuals we are enjoy learning and are able to benefit from the excellent learning opportunities our Trust offers for the benefit of our patients and career progression.
If you are a like-minded nurse who is keen to progress in the community setting we would welcome your application.
We can offer you:
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
• An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
• You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
• Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
• NHS pension scheme
• Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice scheme
• Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments. Applicants who subscribe to the DBS update service and are able to present a valid DBS certificate will not incur a charge.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Shan Coupe, District Nursing Lead for Mid Dorset on 07900 160824
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180