- Band 5
- Full/Part-time hours available
- Bridport Hospital
- £22,128 to £28,746 p.a., pro rata
- 10/06/2018 23:59
The Sunday Times have recently named the market town of Bridport one of the best places to live and work in Britain. Based near West Bay beach, made famous by the hit TV drama ‘Broadchurch’, these roles will be working at Bridport Community Hospital.
If you are interested in moving to Dorset we also offer a generous relocation package of up to £5,000. For further details on relocation expenses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a caring and compassionate Registered Nurse looking for a fresh start? Why not come and work for Dorset HealthCare - we may have just the role for you.
A Community Services Trust we are the largest health care provider in Dorset. We are committed to providing excellent standards of care to our patients and we know that to enable us to do this, the continuous professional development of staff in a supportive environment has to be a top priority for us, and it is.
Our inpatient units care for a wide variety of patients, offering sub-acute medical, palliative care and rehabilitation. These are exciting, vibrant and rewarding places to work where all are focused on providing the highest standards of patient care and experience.
You will need enthusiasm and a commitment to provide the highest standards of care to patients, relatives and carers, and the ability to provide professional clinical leadership. You will need to have an interest in working with older people and have good communication and organisational skills.
In return we can also offer you:
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
- You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS Pension scheme
- Health & Wellbeing service
- Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
- NHS discounts
- Salary sacrifice scheme including work related learning, childcare vouchers, cars, cycles, home technology equipment and buying and selling of annual leave
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
Employment in this post requires a Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments.
Refer a friend or family member to apply for this post and if they are appointed, you will receive £250 for the introduction. To make a referral please see complete the online referral form. Refer a Friend.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jane Turner, Matron on 01308 426283
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180