- District Nursing
- Band 5
- Full/Part time hours avalible
- Bournemouth East Locality
- £22,128 to £28,746 p.a., pro rata
- 24/06/2018 23:59
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to join a forward thinking Trust, keen to invest in its workforce development and wellbeing. Dorset Healthcare has close links with various institutes of education and are always looking to develop their staff, supporting new initiatives to improve the patient journey.
We have vacancies for full and part time community staff nurses across various sites in the Bournemouth East Locality. You will need to show an in-depth understanding of community nursing and a willingness to learn.
In return we can also offer you:
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
- You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS Pension scheme
- Health & Wellbeing service
- Holiday pay of up to 27 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
- NHS discounts
- Salary sacrifice scheme including work related learning, childcare vouchers, cars, cycles, home technology equipment and buying and selling of annual leave
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments. This will only apply to candidates who are new to the Trust and not internal staff.
A car driver is an essential requirement for this post.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Marion Cullingford, DN Sister Marine Team on 01202 428025 or 07810 752579
Claire Dinmore, Boscombe Team Lead on 01202 443880 or 07789 397420
Anna Attrill, DN Lead Bournemouth East on 07785 335899
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180