- Adult Mental Health
- Band 6
- 37.5 per week
- Hahnemann House
- £26,565 to £35,577 p.a.
- 03/07/2018 23:59
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and dynamic nurse to join Bournemouth West Locality Community Mental Health Team.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to provide comprehensive assessments, formulation and specialist treatments for adults of working age with a full range of mental health problems.
Bournemouth West Locality Community Mental Health Team has moved to recovery orientated integrated care pathways as a model of delivery; an ability to make full use of cluster allocation and Health of the Nation Outcome Scores is also required.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are essential, as well as an ability to work under pressure, to ensure the Trusts and Social Services’ annual objectives, targets and standards are achieved.
In return we can also offer you:
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career in a nurse led environment
- You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS Pension scheme
- Health & Wellbeing service
- Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
- NHS discounts
- Salary sacrifice scheme including work related learning, childcare vouchers, cars, cycles, home technology equipment and buying and selling of annual leave
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
Employment in this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The DBS levies a charge of £44 and the Trust will recover this cost in instalments from your first 3 salary payments. This will only apply to candidates who are new to the Trust and not internal staff.
Applicants who subscribe to the DBS update service and are able to present a valid DBS certificate will not incur a charge.
Interviews will take place on 23rd July 2018.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further details/informal visits please contact. Adrian Rendall, Team Leader on
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277158