- Rehabilitation / Palliative Care
- Band 2
- 30 per week
- Blandford Community Hospital
- Blandford Forum
- £12,323 to £14,525 p.a.
- 27/06/2018 23:59
Blandford Hospital are looking for enthusiastic Healthcare Assistants to join our friendly team on Tarrant Ward. Tarrant is a 24 bedded ward and we are dedicated to delivering high quality holistic care to our patients.
The role of the Healthcare Assistant does involve dealing with personal care for patients and assisting in their daily activities. The therapy team are also active within the ward to enable proactive rehabilitation of patients.
- Assist registered nursing staff in providing high quality individualised nursing care to a clearly defined group of patients, relatives and carers.
- Assist the multidisciplinary team to aid patients in gaining independence and mobility in preparation for a safe discharge.
- Participate in providing a range of therapeutic activities for patients
Staff are our top priority and we are a learning organisation who believes in investing in our staff to help them develop personally and professionally to reach their full potential.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Gill Wood, Senior Sister on 01305 361777
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01202 277180